Conditions for Cancellation
- Once your order is successful, cancellation request for eBooks will not be accepted.
- Our eBooks are in PDF downloadable format and once you order an eBook from Moomal Publication website, we provide you the eBook download link. Cancellation of such downloadable links is not possible.
- If you are a non registered user on Moomal Publication website, please notify/claim/inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org for cancellation of books within max. 48 hours of order.
- If you are a registered user on Moomal Publication website, you can cancel the books within max. 48 hours of order by login into your user account.
- If your order contains eBooks and Books both together, cancellation request would be accepted for books only.
- We generally do not accept cancellation request for books after successful delivery.
- Cancellation request for books after successful delivery will be accepted in some special cases:
- Wrong book received
- Missing pages
- Printing defect
- If you receive your books with any of the cases mentioned above, please write back to us at email@example.com within the 48 hours of delivery of your order.
Conditions for refunds
- We will not process any refund requests for eBook purchase.
- In case your payment is deducted from the bank/card and still you did not receive your order confirmation, please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will process the refund after receipt of the cancellation request within the 48 hours of order.
- Orders paid by credit/ debit card will be refunded back to the credit/ debit card within 7-10 working days and the refund will reflect in the next statement.
- Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to bank account.
- Orders paid by wallets/UPI’s will be credited back to wallets/UPI accounts.